contact

contact

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Valuation services

In addition to the trucks I have for sale, I provide valuation services on all vintage or classic vehicles in all conditions.
Vehicle can either be local to me at 95926 or can be valued remotely through pictures and description.

If valued remotely it will be a limited appraisal based solely on your description and pictures you provide.

I am a licensed appraiser and have been involved actively in classic and vintage cars for over 20 years.

I know how to do accurate research and compile the results accurately based on current market condition.

Costs vary depending on the level of appraisal needed.
$50 gets you a 2 paragraph quick appraisal.
$500 means I put my hands on the car, take my own pictures and get you an accurate market appraisal opinion.